William W. Hurst – Personal Injury Lawyer
If you are injured in a car accident or truck accident you can come see us for a free consultation where we sit down with you, review the facts of your case, and advise you as to what we think you should do. In order for us to be able to this effectively we need to have a certain amount of information which can be provided by several documents you can bring with you to the consultation. These documents include:
- Police report
- Driver’s license
- Health and auto insurance cards
- Any correspondence you or anyone else has received from any insurance company concerning the accident
- Contact information of any insurance adjuster you have been in contact with
- Any medical bills you have received as a result of the accident
- Photographs of the accident scene, damage to vehicles, and any injuries you sustained.
- Names and addresses of all medical service providers you have been to for treatment of you accident related injuries (ambulance, hospital, doctor, physical therapist, chiropractors, etc.)
Having these documents will allow us to determine the severity of the accident, issues that may arise in making your claim, the extent of your injuries, and what insurance money is available. In doing this we can give you our opinion of how you should proceed, how long you can expect the process to take, and an estimate of what the final settlement amount might be.
Call and Experienced Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer
If your family member or friend has been seriously injured or killed in an accident due to the negligence of another contact an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer immediately. As you can see time is imperative and the sooner you hire an attorney the more helpful they can be. Personal Injury claims require quick and experienced legal and investigative response to preserve any evidence and help present your case in the best light possible. Contact the Attorneys at the Indianapolis Law Office of Hurst Limontes LLC or call us toll free at (800) 636-0808 for a free consultation. ¡Hablamos Español!