The Indianapolis Injury Lawyers
William “Bill” Hurst’s law firm has over 35 years of experience helping victims of serious personal injury accidents recover the financial compensation they deserve. We know what a serious injury or death can mean to your family.
He has been named an Indiana Super Lawyer in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Bill’s law firm is viewed as having some of the most respected and experienced Indiana personal injury staff in the state. Our law office represents both English and Spanish speaking clients and have both an experienced Spanish speaking lawyer and paralegal available for seriously injured clients. Our experience and skill allows us to obtain a fair recovery for our clients. Bill has won significant verdicts and settlements on behalf of thousands of clients in personal injury cases including:
- Car Accidents and Auto Injuries
- Truck Accidents and Truck Accident Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents and Motorcycle Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits and Claims
- Injuries from Slips, Trips and Falls
- Dog Bites and Dog Bite Injuries
- Product Liability
- Dangerous Drugs
- Construction Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
When you are involved in a serious accident, the effects of the injuries you or a member of your family receives can be devastating and long lasting. It is of vital importance that you obtain the best legal advice as possible and as early as you possibly can in order that the attorney can preserve the evidence that you need to be successful in making your claim. Since 1981 we have worked with victims of accidents being pressured and treated unfairly by insurance companies. You will be under pressure immediately to settle for less than you deserve! It will be a confusing time for you and therefore you must immediately choose the best injury attorney available to guide you through the process. You have seen ads and will receive mailers from attorneys and their staff, so which lawyer will be best for you? Bill Hurst recommends that you ask your friends and family members if they have any experience with an injury lawyer and get their suggestions. Our office urges you to ask family, friends, attorneys, judges and/or insurance representatives about our skill and reputation.
At our law firm you will get personal attention. By hiring us, you will be able to take the burden and confusion of making claims for your losses (medical expenses, property damages, loss of wages, pain and suffering, etc.) off your shoulders and entrust it to us to vigorously pursue. To learn more about our personal injury lawyers you may visit our practice overview page to see what we can do to help you. If you are disabled we will come to your home, work or hospital and we will discuss your case for free.
Why Do People Choose Bill Hurst
As Their Injury Attorney?
- Named "Super Lawyer" in Indianapolis from 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 by Indianapolis Monthly Magazine
- Listed in Naifeh and Smith's "Best Lawyers in America" for over 20 years
- Elected Indiana's "Trial Lawyer of The Year" by the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association in 2000
- Has the highest rating available by Martindale Hubble, a lawyer rating service (as does his law firm)
- Graduated from Indiana University School of Law with Honors
- Gets results & has obtained millions of dollars to compensate his clients that have been seriously injured
- Will not charge an attorney fee unless he recovers money for you
Contact Bill Hurst today for a free consultation and case evaluation and see what we can do to help you. He will see you and can discuss your case directly with him for free.
What Does It Cost?
Our personal injury lawyers will commit the necessary resources to fight any insurance company, large corporation or other negligent party. We work on a contingency fee basis only. A contingency fee means we only get a fee if we obtain a recovery for you. There are no exceptions. This is one of the reasons so many choose our law firm when they need an Indiana lawyer.
SE HABLA ESPANOL
Un abogado de la firma de abogados de William "Bill" Hurst, especializado en la ley de danos y perjuicios (lesiones personales) en Indiana representa a personas que han tenido lesiones serias como resultado de un accidente. No cobramos hasta que con sequimostu dinero. Visite nuestro sitio.